MISmoke-Free Apartments landlords

Tenants' Rights
- Retalitary Evictions
- HUD Letter
- Legal Remedies
- Michigan AG Opinion
- FHA Analysis
- FHA Complaint Form
- Second Hand Smoke    Analysis


Your Resources

Did You Know
Contact Us

Fair Housing Act Complaint Form

If you believe that your rights under the FHA have been violated, you can file a complaint with the federal Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity of the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

You can download the FHA complaint form and mail it directly to your local Housing and Urban Development office.

Or, if your prefer, you can file your complaint online via the federal Housing and Urban Development web site.